Established in 1995, Stephen A. Glickman, P.C. is a downtown Chicago employment law firm that successfully represents employers as well as C-level executives and highly compensated employees in a broad range of employment law matters.
Dedicated exclusively to employment law, the firm provides quality legal services, such as strategic advice and counsel, negotiation, mediation, and arbitration, as well as litigation, in all aspects of employment law.
- Employment Law Litigation in Federal and State Court
- Administrative Proceedings at the EEOC and other Agencies
- Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment and Retaliation
- Age, Gender, Pregnancy and other Employment Discrimination
- Employment Termination Claims and Wrongful Discharge
- Executive Employment Contracts
- Executive Compensation
- Employment Agreements
- Non-Competition Agreements and Restrictive Covenants
- Severance Negotiations and Separation Agreements
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Human Resources and Management Defense
- Employee Discipline and Discharge
- Employment Termination Decisions
- Reductions-In-Force and Layoffs
- Employee Handbooks and Personnel Policies
- Federal and Illinois Workplace Pregnancy Law
- Family and Medical Leave Act and other Leaves of Absence
- Americans with Disabilities Act and Reasonable Accommodation
Stephen A. Glickman is a Chicago employment law attorney with over 30 years of experience providing responsive, personalized representation in all areas of employment law.
To contact the Law Office of Stephen A. Glickman, P.C., call 312.960.9550 or email email@example.com.